Ranch Remotes is a wholly owned division of Yield Enhancement Systems LLC, (YES).
YES guarantees to the original purchaser of our products that they are free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty applies to the following products (hereinafter referred to as “Product”):
Cattle Call Remote
Deer Feeder Remote
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (Customer) of the Product and is not assignable or transferable.
- The limited warranty for the Product extends for 12 months beginning on the date of the purchase of the Product, with proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty extends only to Customers who purchase the Product in the United States of America.
- During the limited warranty period, YES will repair, or replace, at the sole discretion of YES, any defective parts with new or refurbished items if such repair or replacement is necessary due to product malfunction or failure during normal usage. No charge will be made to the Customer for any such parts or labor charges incurred by YES in repairing or replacing the defective parts. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including cosmetic damage resulting from normal usage. In the event that the product is not repairable and there is no replacement available for the product, YES limit of liability under the limited warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product. YES shall not be liable for any other losses or damages. These remedies are the Customers exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
- The customer shall be responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to YES. YES shall be responsible for the cost of shipping the Product back to the Customer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
- The Customer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
- The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of YES or authorized by YES, including damage caused by shipping.
- The Product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lighting, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, theft, or the improper use of an electrical source.
- The Customer understands that the repaired product may consist of refurbished equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reprocessed. The used components comply with Product performance and reliability specifications. The Customer also understands that the replaced defective parts belong to YES.
- Any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or use, shall be limited to the duration of the foregoing limited written warranty. Otherwise, the foregoing limited warranty is the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. YES shall not be liable for special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits or profits, loss of or any substantial equipment or facilities, downtime, the claims of any third parties, including customers, and injury to property, resulting from the purchase or use of the product or arising for breach of the warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal or equitable theory. YES shall not be liable for delay in rendering service under the limited warranty, or loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired.
- YES does not authorize any party, service center, or any other person or entity, to assume any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty, including the provider or seller of any extended warranty or service agreement.